I am now at the end of my first week of language school and I just want you to know how blessed I am. Its ridiculous. I so so so soooo do not deserve the following blessing from the Lord:
1. Salvation---still in awe of God's continued work in my life.
2. Your support and love
3. The ability to live in Thailand
4. The friends I have here, at home and around the world.
5. The humble and wise leadership of OMF International.
6. My roommate.
7. A flushing toliet!!!!
8. The body of Christ all over the world!!!!!
9. A year set aside to focus on learning the heart language of the Thai people!!
10. Multiple delicious coffee shops!!
11. Freedom!!! Freedom to worship in Thailand and a visa (soon to be getting) that states my purpose is to share the word of God with those who want to know and to work with Christians in Thailand.
12. My Health and the health of my family and their love and support.
13. A loving and supportive Home Ministry Team
14. Cornerstone Church and the rest of the body of Christ.
15. Each breath as God continues to give me them.
16. No dogs or monkeys have yet to attack me!
17. My sweet yellow bike.
18. Humor and laughter.
19. Friendly Thai neighbors.
20. GRACE, GRACE, GRACE
21. FORGIVENESS from the Father as I have offended Him too many times to count.
And the best part is the reason why we are blessed as Christians and its not because we are "good people" no one is good but God alone...it's because of His Son's sacrifice, His love and His call for us to be a blessing to others. Lets not forget God's greatest commandments: Love God, Love People.